8" Plastic Bag Sealer Machine
This very easily operated 8" Impulse Bag Sealer is necessary help in every case, when there is anything to be packed or bags to be sealed.
Old price: $62.95
8" Plastic Bag Sealer Machine
This Plastic Heat Sealer is the machine of mechanical seal packing container. In order to keep the product quality and avoid the loss of product, it can be used to seal the product after into the container. And you can use it with power-saving that save your money. The heat time is very short, and don't waste your time. The weight of this machine is light, you can use it easily.
1. Suitable for PE/PP bags
2. Light weight, easy to use it
3. Strong power but don't waste electricity
4. Heat time is short
5. It is made of plastic material
6. More accurate with precision electronic control
7. Avoid the loss of product
Sealing Length 7.87" / 20cm
Source 110V / 50Hz
Suitable for PE/PP Bags
Circuit Precision Electronic Control
Max Sealing Thickness 0.2mm
Heat Time 0.2 -1.3s
Dimensions (12.99 x 3.94 x 6.77)" / (33 x 10 x 17.2)cm (L x W x H)
Weight 45.86oz / 1300g
Impluse Sealing for Power-saving
Plug Type US Standard
1 x Heat Sealer
1 x Teflon Tapes
How to Use：
1. No power switch required (auto-control), link the AC power cord with socket, adjust heating time just according to the thickness of sealing-in material; put the plastic bag on the sealing-in surface and press the handle, the circuit will automatically control heating time. The power will automatically shut down when the indicator light goes out. After 1-2 seconds, release the handle to finish sealing.
2. Any damage occurs during sealing is because of over-long heating time, please spin the rotary knob anticlockwise to shorten heating time.
3. Too-short heating time will cause unstable sealing. Please spin the rotary knob clockwise to lengthen heating time
4. If the plastic bag sticks to rubber pressing board, it means the cooling time is insufficient. You must lengthen the cooling time after indicator light extinguishment. Slightly late to release the handle
5. Remain the heating time unchanged after adjustment, and no need to adjust it during continuous service.
6. Keep AC power cord always inserting on the socket, no electricity consumption when there is no sealing.
1. Always keep the sealing surface clean, avoid any residue oxidation on the surface to reduce ribbon heater and lifespan of heat-resisting fabric.
2. Don't use wet cloth to scrub sealing surface.
3. Worn-out liner under ribbon heater will cause short circuit and finally damage the ribbon heater. So, it is a must to check up liner condition every time you change ribbon heater. Replace a new one once there is any damage.
4. When you have to change the ribbon heater, you must choose a ribbon heater with the same specification to original one.
The following listed cases are excluded to quality issue
1. Repeated usage of heater strip breaks due to autoxidation, which leads to electricity failure, suggest to replace a new one (oxidation under high-temperature is normal phenomenon)
2. Inner coil burnout or damage caused by overload continuous usage or wrong operation
3. Any man-made damage leads to non-operation cases
Note: suggest to keep heating gear between 3-5 mode, it helps to extend the lifespan of machine; long-term working on high-gear will easily lead to burn-up of inner parts. If the inner coil is burnt out, the machine will be disposed as scrap.
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov